Hazard Minors [MAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazard Minors [MAS]

Hazard Minors world wide merchandise & Fourm . M'sia & S'pore . Infection of D' hazardous style begins

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sharecash

HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:57 am

Only thing I know about them is they recorded a demo tape with like 2 songs on it from what I remember hearing is that its a song about a girl the singer is in love with I assume and the artwork on the tape was cartoonish with like a city area and I think it had the band members on it as cartoons standing against a wall and the band started with an S and yeah I know its not alot of information but I just wanted to see if anybody knew the name of the band it was like 4 letters in the band name I just don't remember the bands name if anyone can help that would be awesome. I'm thinking there Genre was like Rock/Alternative

charm bracelets
buy r4 card
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Reverened Horton Heat   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 pm

here is a live version of it
this is my favorite song because of its fast bmp and just how it sounds. its a great song, but i dont know of many bands that sound like them or play stuff similar to this style rockibilly.
Anybody have any preferences for me to look up??
Thanks
~~Luke

Victims Of Crime Lawyers
power plate vibration
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:10 pm

What do you think actually causes one to change their taste in music? I find that since meeting who has now been my girlfriend for about 2 months, I listen to bands she likes, that I previously would have not listened to by choice(doesn't mean I hated them before or anything). I wonder if I'm subconsciously trying to relate to her, or like what she likes. Or maybe simply being around her, and hearing the music while around her so much has caused me to become more familiar and attached to the songs or bands. Any thoughts?

soaps
holiday gourmet gift basket
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Hi guys,I'm new here.I'm from China.
The name of this song is 琵琶语("the sond of pipa".well,it's really hard to translate it to English).Hop you enjoy it
Next to meet you.

climber scam
roofers nyc
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Please check out this video. This guy is Sarah Hardings brother as front man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAjscQM4-8

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:25 am

Raw Deal Incorporated is a multifunctional ingredient supplier to the Botanical, Nutritional, Pharmaceutical and Food Industries. Our mission is to provide our customers with great customer service using the best ingredients in the industry.

new air jordans
steel drum band

Last edited by sharecash on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Get Some quick and easy meals   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:30 am

You do not have to be a distributor. Variety packs coming soon

I ordered their last free food offer. You do have to pay for shipping and register.

http://timssundancefoods.mysundanceglobal.com/.

discount bathroom vanities and sinks
vending machines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2