Hazard Minors [MAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazard Minors [MAS]

Hazard Minors world wide merchandise & Fourm . M'sia & S'pore . Infection of D' hazardous style begins

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HMinorsWeiER

HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Empty
PostSubject: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:23 am

Guys all HM merchandise stuff will me (SHOE,STICKER,TSHIRT,HOODIE,HAT,GLOVE)
HOODIE info:HM hoodie is cost (RM180) befor you order must give me your NAME and SIZE for the hoodie and need to be pay first, and i wont make the stuff untill more than 10 person order and pay.Girls hoodie will be black printing pink,Boys hoodie will be black printing green
T-SHirt:RM60 info SAME as hoodie
GLOVE:HM glove RM65 (reflector)need to be payed first and need more than 10 person order
STICKER:HM sticker RM15 pick any colour you like for the logo
SHOE:Rm85 is for the limited edition Rm80 is for the nomal 1
HAT:RM40
MORE INFO CONTECT ME:(012-3529368)OR ADD ME IN MSN (skylinegtr_nismo@hotmail.com)
SAMPEL WILL COME OUT SOON..!!
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY

HM/WEIER
Back to top Go down
HMinorsTweak

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:14 am

Man add my msn Chriscalpin@hotmail.com im interested in buying a hoodie
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:30 am

i have recently started cooking for myself while i am at University

i have a few cook books but am looking for stuff online, have found this website which is brilliant for cheap, simple ingredients??

www.studentcooking.tv

real good stuff? what does everyone else think

28/11
charm bracelets
buy r4 card

Last edited by sharecash on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:02 am

Hi I am new to these forums been looking for a good food forum and believe I have just found it. I also wanted to pass this esty site along to anyone that loves bacon. Me and my wife found this seller on esty and signed up for the bacon of the month club. We have been a member of it for 2 months now and every order we have gotten has been outstanding. So if you love bacon like we do check it out the seller has a bunch of different types of bacon, cookies and pies on there. Here is the link to the website
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HashDelecta...ller_usernames

Last edited by sharecash on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Celtic fan here, congrats on a great result..

what odds for that score ?

north face jacket
Bahamas Fishing Trip

discount bathroom vanities and sinks
vending machines

Last edited by sharecash on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Just read that Brendon Benson is back on the road. Check out his tour dates on Live « Brendan Benson

Also heard that you can buy USBs of his live recorded performance straight after the gig. Isn't that freaking cooool!!!

For those who don't know him, he's a member of the band THE RACONTEURS..

See few of you at his LA gig!!

forex trading strategies
Houses for sale in Mississauga

Last edited by sharecash on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:24 am

Hey guys. I've been tearing my hair out trying to find an artist that uses this guitar sound. I was wondering, are there any artists out there that use it extensively?

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 am

(I apologize if this isn't in the correct board, or if I have missed a thread already made about it.)

So, this past November when I saw Rob Zombie, one of his opening acts was Nekromantix. I had never heard of them before, but I was hooked immediately. Their sound is just so BA. Well when I started doing a bit of a search on them, I discovered they were considered rockabilly/psychobilly.

My question is - Is anyone else into this genre? Or have you at least heard of it? I've been wanting to look more into it, but I just don't know where to start. If anyone has a recommendation, I would GREATLY appreciate it. But that isn't what this thread is about. I just mainly want to know what the rest of you think of it.

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 pm

I have a question about Slash.

Is somebody know how can I get Slash's tabs?

I was lookin' for tabs but I didn't found. I'll be very glad if you guys can help me.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 am

one of the more unique bands in the last 15 years. Oringinally they started out as more of a funk jam band. Had commerical success with songs like drive, pardon me, stellar, nice to know you, dig, ect. My favorite album has to be between drive and morning view. They interesting thing about them is they have a dj but are not numetal or rap/rock. They have serious pixies influecne like most 90's- bands with the soft verse loud chorus song structure.

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 pm

As I'm sure most of you know, That's Where You TAke Me was released as a single from Britney in the Phillippines. I heard that it peaked at #3 on the charts. Can somebody verify this?

Last edited by sharecash on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: TELEPHONE LEAK    HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:28 pm

DARKCHILD SAID HE WOULD POST THE TELEPHONE DEMO FROM CIRCUS IF HE GETS 100,000 FOLOWERS!! Link to his Twitter page: http://twitter.com/ONLY1DARKCHILD

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:16 am

Painful, on multiple levels.....1st and last time I have to hear it (thank god for that)

The voice totally killed it for me....what a waste of pretty decent music.

02/12
soaps
holiday gourmet gift basket

Last edited by sharecash on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:04 am

DARKCHILD SAID HE WOULD POST THE TELEPHONE DEMO FROM CIRCUS IF HE GETS 100,000 FOLOWERS!! Link to his Twitter page: http://twitter.com/ONLY1DARKCHILD

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:37 am

I remember a few people on here last season/season previous saying we needed a couple of seasoned 'winners' in our team. People who had been there done that. Well with VDV and Gallas to an extent we have that now.

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:55 am

On the off chance that this is just really good timing since our member SmokeScreen has a thread going on them right now.... im gonna throw the band name 'Snot' at you, lol. With regards to the songs and demo i have no idea sorry.

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:08 am

If there are any other southern Ontario kids out there like me, I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about. That's right, the "It was a rainy day in Pizzaville," radio ads, which have been entertaining for over 25 years.
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 am

Matt Sorum the drummer for Velvet Revolver and the former drummer with Guns N Roses spoke to Riveting Riffs Magazine recently in an exclusive interview. He reveals a side of him you have never heard before Matt Sorum
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:17 am

The band and their music is dope. But I could not find anything about them. Anyone some help please? Peace from the BAY!

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: New Benjy Davis Project!   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:28 am

LOVING the new BDP cd Lost Souls Like Us! I can’t stop listening to it…the album has some awesome mandolin from Slim from Lady Antebellum, slide guitar riffs from Sparky from Lynyrd Skynyrd!

Anyone else heard or like this album?! If not, download the song “Stay With Me” free (not being spammy this is the only link I could find!)–
http://www.rockridgemusic.com/free/music/bdp_stay.mp3

Lakeland Chiropractor - Highland City Chiropractor
بنات
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:13 pm

One night about 5 years ago I went to a small club in Jackson, MS to watch a fairly well known band. To my surprise the opening band stole the show and I have been a fan ever since.

Storage 24 is a rock band with what I like to call a fusion of hip-hop, rap and even some eletronic/techno. This band has a unique sound, I can't really say "who" they sound like. There setup is like Linkin Park but their sound is completely different. Storage 24 has a live show that is filled with energy and they always interact with the crowd. I saw them live in Panama City Florida in October 2009 where they competed with 9 other bands at the biggest club in the US and they won the 2009 Band of the Year title! Storage 24 also won Best Rock Band and Best Original Band at the Best of Jackson 2010 Awards in Jackson, MS.

According to the lead vocalist Baby Phred they got their name from the storage building they used to practice in and when he tells the story at their shows he says this keeps the band humble knowing they came from a tiny storage building. The band is very fan friendly they stick around after shows and hang out with their fans sign autographs and take pictures never getting tired of it.

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 am

I have a request for anyone who is willing to help. Kelloggs stuffing mix is almost impossible to find in this area. I have been told they quit making it but do not know when. If anyone is able to find any, please let me know. It is a family tradition for Thanksgiving and the family will be sad. Thanks for any help!

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 am

A man goes to his doctor and says, "Doctor, Doctor, please help me! I've got a problem." The doctor examines the man and sees that the man has a red ring around his penis. The doctor gives him an ointment and asks him to go home and rub on the problem area. Just moments after he applied the ointment the things gets cleared up this guy is really impressed how fast it worked and wonders this must be super wonder medicine, so he calls up the doctor and says "It's all cleared up!, But what was that medication you gave me?" Doctor: "Lipstick remover." More Dirty Jokes...

business directory listings
hra administration
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 am

General: Leaps tall buildings in a single bound, is more powerful than a locomotive, is faster than a speeding bullet, walks on water, and gives policy to God. Colonal: Leaps short buildings in a single bound, is more powerful than a switch engine, is just as fast as a speeding bullet, walks on water if the sea is calm, and talks to God. Lt. Colonel: Leaps short buildings with a running start and a favorable wind, is almost as powerful as a switch engine, is faster than a speeding B-B, walks on water in an indoor swimming pool, and talks to God if special request is approved. Major: Barely clears Quonset huts, loses tug-of-war with locomotives, can fire a speeding bullet, swims well, and is occaisionally addressed by God. Captain: Makes high marks when trying to leap buildings, is run over by locomotives, can sometimes handle a weapon without inflicting self-injury, can doggy paddle, and talks to animals. 1st Lieutenant: Runs into buildings, recognizes locomotives two out of three times, is not issued ammunition, can stay afloat if properly instructed, and talks to water. 2nd Lieutenant: Trips over doorsills when trying to enter buildings, says "look at the choo-choo," wets himself with a water pistol and mumbles to himself. Sergeant (all grades): Lifts buildings and walks under them, kicks locomotives off the track, catches speeding bullets in his teeth and chews them, and freezes water at a glance. He is God. Hooah.

knives
Wreath
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 am

An Lt was transferred to a new unit. After getting settled into his new office, the Lt was sitting at his desk, arranging things, when a private knocked on his door. Not wanting to look useless, he picked up the phone, and said "Enter" He motioned for the private to wait, and said into the phone "Yes Colonel, yes sir, yes sir, I'll get those documents to you as soon as possible. Yes Sir, have a good day, sir." After hanging up, he looked impatiently at the private, "yes, what do you want?" The private sheepishly answered: "Well sir, I'm here to install the phone line for you, sir!"

Table Mats
panic attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me   HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAZARD MINORS (Merchandise)INFO from me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next