Hazard Minors [MAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazard Minors [MAS]

Hazard Minors world wide merchandise & Fourm . M'sia & S'pore . Infection of D' hazardous style begins

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HMjustin

OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:05 pm

official HM[HazardMinors]KL Members

~Kynett
~Justin
~Xiao Chord
~Jerome
~Cookies
~Sharma
~Maverick
~K-James
~Sync
~Kevin
~Ruide
~Aoki
~Weier
~Kimi
~MYJ
~Kinkit
~Justin chua
~Amanda
~Katherine
~Alex
~Hybrid
~Soljus
~Izumi
~Collin
~Jun

WE DONT RECRUIT ANY MEMBERS ANYMORE
Back to top Go down
HMinorsDimention

PostSubject: lol...   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:15 am

wher is my name?? Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hminorsdimention
taketo

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:56 pm

can i ask do HM got recruiting new member?
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:30 am

I've recently discovered this blog that gives out information on food recipes and much more on a budget! I've personally tried out the bread recipe and it was the best one i've ever read so far they came out perfect! This blog is awesome go check it out you wont be disappointed!!'

Go to http://poorhappy.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:02 am

If a tomato is considered a vegitable, then would ketchup be a smoothie?

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 am

Hi all
Cooking website is looking for food bloggers for product review of one of their cookware products. If there are any food bloggers or even general bloggers with family friendly websites here, please send me a PM and I will send you more info.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:14 pm

I would like to take this opportunity and express my opinion regarding comments I have read about David Moyes and his tactics following today's defeat to Arsenal.
I have read today and in the past that Moyes does not know what he's doing and dosen't know how to handle different scenarios when Everton are in different positions in a football game, if leading or losing.
David Moyes has gained the required coaching qualifications from both England and Scotland to be able to manage a Football club in either country. Most other Managers have only gained 1, not both as Moyes has. But his does not stop people coming onto 606 saying that he should do this and that and he does not have a clue regarding tactics, etc, etc.
I would just like to say this is not Football Manager or Championship Manager or any other Fooball Management sim. This is real life, this is the Premier League. If it was as easy as you say it is why don't you give it a try? Oh I'm sorry you dont have the qualification do you!!
I think Moyes does know what hes doing especially with the resources he has at his disposile. These people need to shut up and put up!!
Moyes is the Manager of Everton FC right now and as far as I'm concerned should be for the forseeable future.

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:51 pm

hi all

My niece is three years old and is showing some real interest in music. What is a toy I can get for her that will help her develop that interest (and possible talent) that won't drive her parents nuts?

Regards

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:24 am

I just felt like asking this... He's one of my favorite singers. Just wanna ask this who knew that his birth name is Brian Hugh Warner.

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:14 am

LOVING the new BDP cd Lost Souls Like Us! I can’t stop listening to it…the album has some awesome mandolin from Slim from Lady Antebellum, slide guitar riffs from Sparky from Lynyrd Skynyrd!

Anyone else heard or like this album?! If not, download the song “Stay With Me” free (not being spammy this is the only link I could find!)–
http://www.rockridgemusic.com/free/music/bdp_stay.mp3

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 pm

New music coming soon from a supergroup made up of Dave Grohl on drums, Josh Homme on guitar and I presume vocals and John Paul Jones on bass.

YouTube - Them Crooked Vultures - Metro, Chicago, Aug 10, 2009

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:51 am

Aiight this is long long long overdue for me. This is one of my favorite bands for quite some time now and for good reason

Glassjaw is a hardcore'ish band. What i mean by "ish" is that these guys definately go much further into the the rock classicifications than just hardcore.

Quote:
The band is fronted by vocalist Daryl Palumbo and guitarist Justin Beck, and have undergone numerous line-up changes since their inception. The band has been influential in the progression of the underground music scene in the eastern United States and United Kingdom and on the post-hardcore genre, and are known for their intense live shows[1] and constant line-up changes.
and Daryl Palumbo is also the lead singer for Head Autimatica(in my opinion not that great but u folks might want to check them out too cuz there more mellow)

Everything they've put out so far just keeps me in constant amazement bcuz of the pure genious these songs have. No there not exceptionally good players per-say but i would say that their song writting abilities are off the chain(yup i said off the chain lol)

Current Line-up:
Daryl Palumbo- Vox
Justin Beck- Drums and guitar since 1999-present(awesome right?)
Durijah Lang - Drums and Percussion
Manuel Carrero - Bass

Former line ups:
Guitar:
Nick Yulico - guitars
Kris Baldwin - guitars
Brian Mehann - guitars
Mike Caleo - guitars
Todd Weinstock - guitars

Bass:
Dave Buchta - bass
Ariel Telford - bass
Mat Brown - bass
Mitchell Marlow - bass
Dave Allen - bass

Drums:
Scottie Reddix - drums, percussion
Stephan Linde - drums, percussion
Sammy Siegler - drums, percussion
Larry Gorman - drums, percussion

New album is in production. Daryl Polumbo just needs to stop what he's doing with Head Automatica and Finish the album.... Heres some tunes to show u how awsome they really are

Trailer Park Jesus- couldnt find a studio verison of it without this game

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:05 pm

If you havent already heard about this kid then jump on the band wagon. This kid is crazy good and im pretty sure he's currently 12(maybe 13) years old. Heres a quote from his own website

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Hey everybody! I made a music video for "Blur" and I would love to see what you all think! Please watch it and let me know!

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: britney spears glee episode - i’m a slave 4 u (male version)   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:16 am

one of my favorite bands, they are a highly political band that cover issues like minority rights, the war on drugs, wars in general, genocide and capitalism. they are an intense live band and I would urge anybody to go see them in concert, that being said, it's almost impossible to catch the energy they put out on film (not to mention sony won't let you embed their videos) so here a few of my favorite songs. actually I'd venture to say their all my favorites, but these are the ones I could find to embed.

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:03 am

they are an intense live band and I would urge anybody to go see them in concert, that being said, it's almost impossible to catch the energy they put out on film (not to mention sony won't let you embed their videos)
Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: your thoughts!!!   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:36 am

Friedel 2L Young 3Warnock 4Sidwell 5Dunne 6Downing 7Young 8Pires

9Ireland 10Carew 11Agbonlahor 12Albrighton 14Delfouneso 16Delph

17Salifou 18Heskey 19Petrov 20Reo-Coker 21Clark 22Guzan 23Beye

24Cuellar 25Bannan 27Osbourne 28Hogg 29Collins 30Lichaj 31Herd

34Lowry 35Johnson 42Weimann

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:55 am

Like a storm is really a good band. This band has successfully made their presence known by displaying their talent in over 20 shows. In short period they have showed their talent. I have always found this band enjoying during their shows.

Back to top Go down
sharecash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:07 am

We all know that New Jersey is know for their diners! To celebrate this symbol of NJ culture Palisades Insurance is hosting the first “2010 Jersey Diner’s Choice Awards." Included below are the details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS   OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL HM[HAZARD MINORS] KL MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1