Hazard Minors [MAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazard Minors [MAS]

Hazard Minors world wide merchandise & Fourm . M'sia & S'pore . Infection of D' hazardous style begins

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deftones.............

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharecash

Deftones............. Empty
PostSubject: Deftones.............   Deftones............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Deftones

The Deftones are from Sacramento, CA and they formed in 1988. Three of the band members (Moreno, Carpenter and Cunningham), were friends through skateboarding and attended the same high school. After recording a 4-track demo the band played local clubs, and eventually traveled into San Francisco, and Los Angeles. After a show in L.A. the band was approached by a rep from Maverick records, and were signed to that label. The bands fist two singles 7 Words, and Bored were off the album Adrenaline, which was released in 1995. They have released 5 albums, and currently have another in production. Chino Moreno has a unique singing style that I liked the first time I heard it. I have three albums, and I should really pick up the other two.

Members

Chino Moreno, Vocals-Guitar
Stephen Carpenter, Guitar
Chi Cheng, Bass
Frank Delgado, Keyboards-Turntables
Abe Cunningham, Drums

Adrenaline ~ 1995
Around The Fur ~ 1997
White Pony ~ 2000
Deftones ~ 2003
Saturday Night Wrist ~ 2006

In 2008 Chi Cheng, the band's bassist was in a car accident that left him in a coma. The Deftones have played several benefit concerts with a long list of guest musicians who contributed their time so that money could be raised for Cheng, and his family. In 2009 the band announced that a friend of the band Sergio Vega would be taking over on bass during Cheng's absence.

Back to top Go down

Deftones.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hazard Minors [MAS]  :: HM videos-
Jump to: