Hazard Minors [MAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazard Minors [MAS]

Hazard Minors world wide merchandise & Fourm . M'sia & S'pore . Infection of D' hazardous style begins

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help for a strange song's lyrics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharecash

Need help for a strange song's lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Need help for a strange song's lyrics   Need help for a strange song's lyrics Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello, I'm not a american native speaker (I'm french)
I've heard a song in a Haloween party in L.A. It's a very strange song, it's like from a horror movie. I need your help for tell me what is the lyrics of this song exactlly. I only understand the first sentence "remember the crimean darling".

I think he's talking about a old war in the beginning, and after talk to a neon lamp... (thing for make light)... I'm very interested of the lyrics. I would be happy if you tell me what is the lyrics, and the meaning, the message of the song exactlly. Thank you very much.

It's the songs "Tv-Dogs (Cathodica's Letter)" There Smash - Jackson - Listen for free on Deezer

proven fast weight loss
gifts
Back to top Go down

Need help for a strange song's lyrics
Page 1 of 1