Hazard Minors [MAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazard Minors [MAS]

Hazard Minors world wide merchandise & Fourm . M'sia & S'pore . Infection of D' hazardous style begins

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to find this one band from the 90's?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharecash

Trying to find this one band from the 90's? Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find this one band from the 90's?   Trying to find this one band from the 90's? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Only thing I know about them is they recorded a demo tape with like 2 songs on it from what I remember hearing is that its a song about a girl the singer is in love with I assume and the artwork on the tape was cartoonish with like a city area and I think it had the band members on it as cartoons standing against a wall and the band started with an S and yeah I know its not alot of information but I just wanted to see if anybody knew the name of the band it was like 4 letters in the band name I just don't remember the bands name if anyone can help that would be awesome. I'm thinking there Genre was like Rock/Alternative

discount bathroom vanities and sinks
vending machines
Back to top Go down

Trying to find this one band from the 90's?
Page 1 of 1